03 June 2008

Big Project for May


Been a while since I've updated here, and not because I haven't had any work to post. I spent most of May working on a large project of about 60 illustrations for the Christian Reformed Church (a few samples posted here to give an idea of what most of them were like). I also had a few projects here and there for other clients, but will post them in another entry in the next few days.

Also, the other day, I was browsing at our local Barnes and Noble, and I was tickled to see two books that I had provided cover illustrations for sitting side by side on one of the central 'impulse buy' tables. I received a complimentary copy of one of them a few months ago, but hadn't yet seen the other one (perhaps it will arrive sometime this week). Links to each on the B&N site can be found here: Skeleton at the Helm, and Adventure!

No comments: