25 January 2008

Book Cover


The above book cover assignment was completed in late December for Barnes and Noble Publishing. This was the second assignment for this particular client, the first being a 'pirate' image that I did in scratchboard back in the fall. This illustration and my holiday postcard were the first two times that I've moved from using the 'oil pastels' to using the 'oil brushes' in my Painter software. I'd been a little intimidated by them in the past, but was determined to get over the learning curve with this project. This book and the other 'pirate' book should be published sometime this spring, and I'll be sure to put a link up when I get it.

No comments: