12 November 2005

Investment Client


Throughout 2005, I did a great deal of work for AG Edwards, both for a quarterly investor's newsletter, and for several in-house advertising projects. The nature of the agreement I had with them was for a 5 year unlimited usage, so, up to now, I've been waiting until the 5 years are up before posting these samples on my site. (I'm actually posting this one in 2010) But since the company is no longer in operation, I'll be posting the remainder of the artwork for this client. Much of it is of an investment/money/savings subject matter, and in the last few years I started doing more and more with a 'nest egg' theme, since that was their current 'marketing concept'.
Anyhow, the ones in this post were illustrations I did for them in 2005.
















No comments: