06 June 2005

Monkeys

Around '04 and '05 I was dabbling in music recording, and put together a cd of original songs with a collaborator. This 'monkey painting' was something quick I whipped up for the cover illustration of the cd. I also used it for a promotional postcard during the summer of '05. For the curious, the cd is still available on cdbaby and iTunes (and various other online music sources).

I also worked up a black and white version of the image for t shirts and misc merchandise purposes (pictured below). The 'monkey with a hat' image was a quick logo that I came up with as an online avatar for myself for one of those myspace pages.


For the Christmas of '06, my wife asked me to come up with some quick logos for some personalized notepads she was printing up for the neices and nephews. Below are a few examples of these.