09 October 2004

Bible Project Addendum

These are some more samples from the ongoing curriculum project for the Christian Reformed Church. My records are a bit sketchy, but I'm pretty sure that these were from the batches that came due in the fall of '04. I've selected some of the more interesting illustrations from the project to post here. Most are quite large (11x17 or larger in some cases) and were designed for developmentally disabled adults and children, so the colors and designs were kept bold and simple. There were also quite a few 'character cutouts' like the jesus pictured to the left, but I haven't bothered to include these here. In order to save space, I'm going to post the rest of these illustrations as thumbnails, and you can click on the image to see a larger version of each.

No comments: