02 March 2003

Another one from the archives


In my ongoing quest to chronicle my past 20 years of work, I've been using a variety of sources. A computer 'datebook' that I've been using for the past 4 years, my invoice files, and my digital archives (with files dated according to when they were last saved). Sometimes I miss a couple illustrations through oversight or overlap of these information resources (and frankly, I tend to forget what jobs I have done, even in as short a time as a couple of weeks). I ran across this one this morning that somehow slipped through the cracks when I was putting together the history of March of 03. This was a portrait assignment from a local religious organization. I don't remember what the final purpose of this was, whether for their monthly magazine, or some sort of inhouse publication, and I'm not sure who these people even were.

No comments: