18 December 2002

Corporate Assignments


A large national corporate client of mine has been handing me assignments since early in 2002, and I've been avoiding posting examples of most of the illustrations, due to the nature of the usage contract that we agreed upon. However, since five years have passed since these were commissioned, I'll be posting this batch of illustrations. These were for an in-house advertising brochure on savings and investments, and most carried a nautical theme, with a few exceptions (like the tightrope walker above)




I don't quite remember the text that went with these drawings, but I'm sure most of them were of the 'planning your future', 'charting a course' variety. At this time I hadn't yet decided to take up sailing, but I had been doing a lot of reading on the subject, and it was definitely on my mind while planning out the concepts for these illustrations.

No comments: