25 October 2001

October Cartoon Spots


It is interesting to note, that just a few months prior to my starting a regular gig of 'health care' spot illustrations for my national newspaper client, I had been doing similar sized cartoon spot illustrations for many years for another client. These were small 'factoid' type illustrations for a college lifestyles magazine that I did on a semi regular basis for many years, but since this magazine only published during the school year, and on a bi-monthly basis, the workload wasn't nearly as regular, nor was the pay as good. But they seem very similar in size and layout, and were good training for what was to come. I also had a series of even smaller icon spots for the same client this month, a sampling of the 15 or so illustrations are pictured below.

No comments: