01 June 2000

Cartoon Project for June


Stumbled across another project that I did in June of 2000, that I had previously overlooked. This was a series of cartoon illustrations for an article in a national parenting magazine regarding 'panicky parents', mostly dealing with anxiety parents face when children grow up and go to school for the first time. This project was pretty heavily art directed as I recall, and many of the concepts were handed to me with little input needed on my end except 'putting it down on paper'. These were much like the sort of cartoons I was doing for a number of other publications, but somehow, having little input on the concepts somehow put a damper on my enthusiasm for these. These were a variety of sizes, some larger, some smaller, and covered a wide range of topics.




No comments: