18 March 2000

Additional March Color Work


I had a caricature assignment this month from a new client, an east coast college mouthpiece magazine. I approached this one a little differently than my usual style, and I was quite happy with how it turned out. Haven't had much chance to go back to this style since, though.

I had a couple assignments this month from my children's consumer magazine client. I dont' remember what the deal was with these two illustrations, but I'm sure they were connected with some sort of 'puzzle' in each case. I had a lot of fun with the 'faux product designs' below, it took me back to my youth, collecting and studying the artwork on 'wacky packages'.


The 'globe' illustration above was for a local religious organization's monthly magazine, and the illustration below was another in a series of 'recipe' articles that I contributed to for a while for my east coast newspaper client.

No comments: