20 February 2000

Maps and Misc


Another map assignment from my children's magazine publisher this month. This one ended up being one of the more time consuming maps I'd yet done for this client, but also ended up being one of my favorites. Another map for the same client is below, but not quite as interesting.


The above illustration was another for the same client, another in a long line of 'puzzle page' illustrations for one of their science publications.

Below is a rare full page color assignment for my local regional publication client, I don't quite remember the topic.

I had another series of illustrations this month for my west coast magazine client. These were usually a single large color illustration for the cover, with accompanying 3 or 4 smaller black and white illustrations on a similar theme. Flowers with 'apology cards' this time.

No comments: