01 August 1999

Cartoons for August


The illustrations above and below were for an east coast newspaper client and had something to do with how women and men shop differently (if I remember correctly). I mostly remember having a lot of fun putting all sorts of little details and designs on all the packages on the shelves, reliving my 'wacky packages' youth once again.


Above is another cartoon for the same client, this one about 'bad neighbors'. I wasn't too happy with how this one turned out. I didn't do such a good job on the perspective of the houses (never my strong suit anyway).

I had another series of small 'factoid' spots for a southern college lifestyle magazine (five pictured to the left and below). I also had a couple small spots for a local regional magazine (the 'angry girl', the 'x-files' illustration, and the 'tarpaper shack' illustration below).

No comments: