07 June 1998

June Book Projects


I had a few children's workbook projects this month from Instructional Fair, a local publisher (in later years, a name change and merger to Carson Dellosa). These were the first assignments that I had from this client, and they would keep me very busy for the next six years or so.

These were both activity books involved with telling time, learning days of the week, counting money, etc, and each required about 125 black and white spot illustrations from me of various sizes, ranging from full page mazes to small spots. I've chosen a representative batch of 6 illustrations to post here from these two books. I may post more samples in the future in a separate entry, but a lot of the illustrations in this book were rather repetitive (borders, clocks, coins, etc)

The books can be still be found on Amazon in combined format here.