10 May 1995

Another Minnesota Book


I ran across this assignment for St Mary's Press in my invoices, and I barely remember this project. This was a series of probably about 10 illustrations, all black and white and all scratchboard. Apparently not an important enough title to fly me out to Minnesota to discuss, as this one was handled over the phone and fax machine. I don't remember any of the illustrations, but I found an image online of the book cover, and it is available used for very reasonable rates on Amazon (link here)

ADDENDUM: I think I've found one of the originals for this project while looking through the archives for something else. (a pictured below)


Also this month, I did my first assignment for the American Bar Association out of Chicago. They would continue to be a steady client to the present day. The original art for this first project hasn't survived, unfortunately.