15 March 1992

Can Drive and a Rash of New Clients


This was a greyscale image that I did for Marriage Partnership Magazine (Christianity Today). This was one of those rare occasions that I used my more traditional 'cartoon style' for this client, otherwise sticking to a modified 'caricature style' in pen and ink. This one was regarding a 'can drive' put on by a library.

Also this month I gained a few more new clients. These would prove to be some nice repeat customers for me over the coming years. One of them was Zillions magazine, a children's version of Consumer Reports who gave me a nice big job consisting of 15 spot illustrations (which don't survive, unfortunately). The other magazine client was Home Office Computing. The job description in my records doesn't ring a bell, and the artwork is long since gone.